Learn how to use precut chenille strips to make a unique openwork shawl that only looks complicated.
Guest: Eric Drexler
- Arrow Sewing Cabinets provided the Model 2000 sewing chair, Olivia cabinet and Pixie cutting table
- Brother provided the Innov-ís NX-800 Limited Edition Laura Ashley sewing machine
- Clover Needlecraft provided the rotary cutter and water-soluble Chacopen with eraser
- Havel’s provided the 5 1/2″ embroidery scissors
- Sulky of America provided the 30 wt. cotton thread and Fabri-Solvy stabilizer